GARAGE SLATWALL PANELS
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GARAGE WALLS WITH SLATWALL PANELS
PVC slatwall panels are a great way to maximize the storage space in your garage. Our versatile slatwall system can be configured to organize tools, cleaning supplies, and sporting equipment – anything that needs to be put away can be stored on the wall.
FINISH AND PROTECTION FOR YOUR GARAGE WALLS
Slatwall panels are ideal for organization, but they also provide a finished look for your garage. The cellular foam PVC construction has a durable finish that protects your walls and they’re easy to clean.
During installation, Garage Living will cut the slatwall panels to accommodate light switches, receptacles, conduit pipe, and any obstruction on the walls. Our installers also scribe and cut the panels to account for the slope of a garage floor or unevenness in the ceiling.
Finishing touches include color matched screws and trim for ends, corners, and any gaps between panels. The end result is a dramatic improvement over the average garage that typically has unfinished drywall.
Slatwall panel features:
- 8 colors to choose from
- increase garage floor storage space
- installs onto bare studs, unfinished/finished drywall, and concrete
- industrial rigid cellular PVC construction
- load capacity of 40 lbs/sq in, 300 lbs/panel
- over 40 accessories available (hooks, shelves, brackets, and bins)
- panel sizes are 96"W x 12"H x 5/8"D
AVAILABLE IN 8 COLORS