For auto enthusiasts, there’s nothing like going to a car show to give them an opportunity to see some of the finest and rarest treasures on four wheels.
There’s no shortage of South Florida car shows to attend this summer. We’ve compiled a list of seven auto shows that any car lover in South Florida shouldn’t miss.
7 must-see South Florida car shows
1. Cars & Coffee Palm Beach(June 3rd/July 8th/August 26th, West Palm Beach): Monthly Cars & Coffee events for auto enthusiasts occur in more than 200 cities around the United States. Cars & Coffee Palm Beach is billed as “one of the world’s largest and most prestigious monthly auto events”.
It’s held one Sunday each month at Palm Beach Outlets and promises a variety of custom, classic, and exotic vehicles for attendees.
2. Dream Car Classic(June 3rd/July 1st/August 5th/September 2nd, Hollywood): Another of the monthly South Florida car shows you won’t want to miss is the Dream Car Classic.
The first Sunday of each month finds dozens of classic hot rods, custom cars, modern cars, and trucks lining Hollywood Boulevard in downtown Hollywood. Admission is free.
3. Diamonds and Donuts(June 24th, Boca Raton): Diamonds by Raymond Lee jewelry outlet in Boca Raton hosts this showcase of unique cars.
Along with jewelry giveaways, a barbecue will follow the car show with proceeds benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County.
An early bird car show takes place in the early afternoon, followed by the main event car show starting at 4 p.m. Naturally, the day will conclude with an exciting 4th of July fireworks display.
5. Back to School Expo & Car Show(August 11th, Orlando): If you’re looking for South Florida car shows that cater to adults and kids, this is the event for you.
Orlando’s Universal Technical Institute hosts this kid-friendly event. It features auto-related competitions your kids can participate in and school supply giveaways.
6. Sebring Thunder(September 14th-16th, Sebring): Close out your summer with a visit to the 9th annual Sebring Thunder car show. This big event will have live music and the main attraction – a car show featuring 150-200 trucks, classics, muscle cars, and hot rods.
Anyone registering a car for the show will also get the chance to take a few laps around the world-famous Sebring International Raceway.
7. Miami lnternational Auto Show(October 5th-14th, Miami Beach): Okay, this event actually takes place a couple of weeks after summer ends. It’s still worth mentioning, however, as this is one of the longest-running and most popular South Florida car shows.
This massive auto show returns for its 49th year and will showcase over a thousand new vehicles from over 40 manufacturers from around the globe.
Upgrade the space your prized cars are parked in
If you’re planning to attend any of the South Florida car shows listed here, you obviously have an appreciation for fine automobiles.
And if you happen to own a classic car or a modern luxury vehicle, parking them in a run-down garage space that’s not befitting of their beauty and high value can diminish their appeal.
Garage Living of Miami specializes in transforming garages into beautiful, highly functional spaces. Schedule a free design consultation with us to get your garage’s makeover started.