9 Exciting 2017 BC Classic Car Shows To Take In This Summer
Over the next few months, auto buffs will find many 2017 BC classic car shows taking place throughout the province.
Classic car shows make for a fun weekend for the whole family, as you get the chance to indulge in your passion for vintage vehicles, while also supporting the charitable causes many classic car shows support.
Must-see 2017 BC classic car shows
Here are nine 2017 BC classic car shows that will be worth attending for auto enthusiasts this summer:
2. Old Car Sunday In The Park(Mission, June 18th): Celebrate Father’s Day this year at this classic car and truck event at Fraser River Heritage Park.
3. The Sun Valley Cruise-In(Vernon, July 15th and 16th): Enjoy a cruise in the scenic Okanagan region before taking in the many classic vehicles that will be on display at this two day event.
4. Fraser Valley Classic Car Show(Chilliwack, July 16th): Vintage vehicle buffs will want to make this one of the 2017 BC classic car shows they don’t miss this summer!
5. Bowen Island Classic Motor Show(Bowen Island, July 22nd): One hour from downtown Vancouver is scenic Bowen Island, which is home to this event featuring a showcase of classic cars, trucks, motorcycles, and “anything else unique and different”.
6. Kars Under The K(Keremeos, August 6th): Hundreds of antique and vintage vehicles are promised for the 16th edition of this family-friendly event, which takes place in the southern BC village of Keremeos.
8. Grand Forks Park In The Park(Grand Forks, August 20th): The fifth year of Park In The Park will showcase the best of British Columbia’s classic cars, motorcycles, and trucks on display for your viewing pleasure.
9. Vancouver Island Motor Gathering(Cowichan, August 27th): This big event should be among the 2017 BC classic car shows you’re making plans to attend this summer. The Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit will have a wide array of unique classic and modern cars and motorcycles on display.
Instead of off-site classic car storage, use a car lift
After all of these 2017 BC classic car shows have come and gone, you might be looking for an alternative solution to costly off-site storage for your own classic car or truck. A practical year-round storage method for any of your vehicles is a 4 post car lift.
And if you’re the hands-on type with your prized classic car or truck’s maintenance, a car lift can also make it easier to perform maintenance underneath the vehicle.
Fully optimize the interior look of your garage by complementing your classic car’s colours with our high quality garage storage cabinets. Schedule your free design consultation if you’d like to improve the functionality and appearance of your garage space.