A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS REGARDING COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS
In this time of uncertainty, the health, safety, and well-being of our clients, staff, families, and our community is our highest priority.
Our business continues to operate, and our team is ready to serve you in whatever way you feel comfortable. We have put protective measures in place at our showrooms, during in-home consultations and throughout the installation process. Please click here to understand how we are working to ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
- Calling 630-300-0040
- Emailing email@example.com
- Requesting a consultation on our website (virtual consultations available)
- Visiting our showroom (call to confirm status/hours of operation)
STAYING SAFE AND INFORMED
There have been NO suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19/coronavirus in our organization, and we put the policies and procedures listed below in place to ensure our showrooms/offices remain safe.
Although the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and Health Canada have classified the risk to Americans and Canadians as low, we’re responsible for taking proactive measures and precautionary steps to protect our clients, and staff to maintain a healthy workplace. Should the situation continue to evolve, we will, as directed by authorities, close our showrooms/offices.
The precautions taken to date include:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of our showroom, office spaces, and common areas.
- Encouraging and supporting our staff to stay home if they are unwell.
- Providing regular prevention best practices (including hand washing and social distancing).
- Following all government recommendations
- Requesting that all visitors wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
We have also posted a notice for all visitors not to enter our showrooms or workplaces if they:
- Are experiencing fever, cough, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath.
- Have returned from outside of the country in the last 14 days, or live with someone who recently traveled to an area with an ongoing spread of coronavirus.
- Have been in contact with someone known to have coronavirus or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
As things continue to change, we recommend that you check this page for updates.
It is our privilege to serve you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Garage Living Management